- In May 2008 there were a total of 2,796 homes listed in the entire Dayton Area Multiple Listing Service, a decrease of 3.08% from May 2007 when 2885 homes were listed. Meaning, it is a great time to sell due to less competition on the market especially for investors.
- In May 2008 there were 1102 homes sold in the entire Dayton Area Multiple Listing Service.
- The average sale price was $134,237 in May 2008.
- In May 2008 the median sales price was $115,000.
- The sale price ranged from $4,300 in Lower Riverdale to $1,399,000 in Mason.
- In May 2008 the sale price/asking price percentage was 96.05%, almost unchanged from May 2007 at 96.75%, a difference of 0.72%.
For more information on how these statistics relate to home buying and selling in the Dayton area, please contact me today.
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
Southwest Ohio Home Expert
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082 fax 937-433-3561
Real Living Realty – #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation