Celebrate the 4th of July in the Dayton, Ohio Area by watching fireworks at any of the following locations:
Saturday, July 3rd
Sunday, July 4th
Monday, July 5th
Happy 4th of July!
Homes are selling much quicker, now’s the time to sell! The June Market Report in Ohio for single family, residential homes in Montgomery, Greene, and Warren counties in and around Wright Patterson Air Force Base shows HUGE changes. In June 2010 versus June 2009, the average sale price/listing price rose to 96%. The Real Living Realty average is higher, netting more money for the sellers represented (98%). The average days on market in June 2010 was 80, which is 55 days sooner (almost 2 months difference) than the average days on market in June 2009. See the perfect home? Buy it, don’t delay because it will probably be gone tomorrow!
- Homes Sold – 551
- Average Bedrooms – 3
- Average Square Footage – 1,851
- Average Listing Price – $148,383
- Average Selling Price – $142,599 (96% sale price/listing price)
- Average Days on Market – 80
- Homes Sold Price Range $3,000 (Upper Dayton View) – $925,000 (Oakwood)
- Homes Sold – 806
- Average Bedrooms – 3
- Average Square Footage – 1,795
- Average Listing Price – $145,653
- Average Selling Price – $138,971 (95% sale price/listing price)
- Average Days on Market – 135
- Homes Sold Price Range $3,100 (Upper Riverdale) – $1,335,000 (Mason-King-Miami SD)
Celebrate the 4th of July Ohioans with a patriotic pie!
4th of July Recipe Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 2 hours 15 min
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 oz package Berry Blue Jello
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 oz Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3 oz package Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into dry blue gelatin mix until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup ice cubes and stir until ice is melted. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Stir remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into dry red gelatin mix in separate bowl until dissolved. Add remaining 1/2 cup ice cubes and stir until ice is melted. Cool 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread whipped cream over blue gelatin layer. Cover whipped cream with red gelatin. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Serve and enjoy! Happy 4th of July!
Utilities Contact Information in the Dayton, Ohio Area
Moving soon to the Dayton, Ohio area? Then contact these utility companies in the Dayton, Ohio area to have everything turned on before moving in!
DISH 1-888-615-1697 http://www.dishpromotions.com/
DIRECTV 1-800-370-3587 http://www.directv.com
Enjoy Jazz, Food, & Drinks in Centerville, Ohio
Enjoy Jazz on the Green at The Golf Club at Yankee Trace restaurant patio in Centerville. Local jazz musicians play on the patio every Wednesday evening during the summer. Relax with golf course views, smooth music, and delicious food and drinks! It is located at 10,000 Yankee Street, Centerville, Ohio 45458.
Kettering Ohio Park – Delco Park
Enjoy the summer weather by visiting Delco Park in Kettering, Ohio. Delco Park offers numerous spots throughout the park for activites, including: 3 picnic shelters with grills, 4 sand volleyball courts, BMX track, playground, 4 lighted baseball fields, 6 soccer fields, fishing pond, and fishing pier. The park is located at 1700 Woodman Center Drive, in Kettering, just off of East Dorothy Lane behind Krispy Kreme, about 20 minutes drive from Wright Patterson Air Force Base. For more information on Kettering, Ohio visit http://activerain.com/blogsview/1227354/all-about-kettering .
Catch a game with the Dayton Dragons, Southwest Ohio‘s minor league baseball team, downtown Dayton at Fifth Third field this summer! Cheer on the Dayton Dragons players along with Heater and Gem, the Dragons mascots too! View the complete schedule and more at www.DaytonDragons.com .