“Boost curb appeal!” This is something heard often, and with good reason. Many potential home buyers will do a quick drive-by before touring a home to decide if it is even worth a look inside. Ensure the house is ready to lure in onlookers with these tips:
• Power wash siding and walkways. Book now for reduced rate Spring cleaning by contacting http://www.PowerProWashing.com in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Northern KY areas.
• Hang easy to read house numbers.
• Plant blooming flowers and fresh greenery.
• Mow lawn, and reseed or add fresh sod as needed.
• Wash front windows.
• Repaint or stain the porch floor as needed.
Blog article provided by Christina Cavins, a Nationally recognized Realtor with Irongate Inc. Realtors. Christina can be reached via email at ChristinaCavins@aol.com or by cell phone or text message at 1-937-205-4741. For Ohio real estate and homes see Ohio Real Estate.
Search homes for sale in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by visiting http://BuySellOH.com
Servicing the following towns and counties in Southwest OH: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Cincinnati, Dayton, Fairborn, Greene County, Hamilton County, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Montgomery County, Oakwood, Springboro, Springfield, Warren County, Washington Township, West Carrollton, Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Xenia, and Yellow Springs.